The low friction, 4-way simultaneous tensioning on the Newman Roller Master™ combined with a 3 minute holding stress, is equivalent to approx. 7 to 10 retensionings.
Retensioning mesh with the Newman Roller Master™ after the 1st print run and reclaiming, combined with a 1 minute holding stress is equivalent to approx. 3 – 4 retensionings.
- 4-way simultaneous stretching
- Flat and level table surface
- Rapid mesh tensioning and stabilization
- Produces 3 times as many screens per hour (or more)
- More uniform screen tension
- Less physical effort
- Less skill needed & simple learning curve
- Rapid mesh retensioning
- Expandable for different frame sizes (PB models only)